- The following is a draft
The proposed platform for Junkradio works as follows.
- Agent C will have an old PC set up as the central broadcasting unit.
- The Central Broadcasting unit will broadcast to either Twitch or Justin.TV (via OBS?)
- This will in turn give internet-wide distribution without fear of flooding the connection
- Access will be given on an as needed basis
- Two sets of access will be setup - Broadcaster and Uploader
- Uploaders will have the ability to upload files only (FTP?)
- Braodcasters will be given the ability to remote desktop to take control of the stream
- Initially the streaming will be very "low tech". A media player software, manual switching, and a Skype account to allow for live vocal broadcast.
- Eventually a better solution for scheduling and reliability will be found.